Regina joined Personal Benefit Financial in July of 2009. She is a graduate of Metropolitan State University with a Bachelors of Science in Financial Services and Securities. She also holds the following securities licenses:
- Series 6 (Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Qualification Exam)
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- Series 24 (General Securities Principal Qualification Exam)
- Series 66 (Uniform Combined State Law Exam)
- and she has a Colorado Life Insurance license.