Eric S. M. Kee
Eric S. M. Kee has over 25 years of financial services experience. Prior to joining Personal Benefit Financial, he worked at Jackson National Life, Oppenheimer Funds, DWS-Investments (Kemper Funds), One America, and FSC Securities Corporation. Eric’s experience in the industry includes Retirement Plan Consultant, Regional Retirement Industry wholesaler, Director of Marketing, and financial advisor. In addition to being a Federal Employee Benefit specialist, Eric has years of experience with corporate pension complexities, Divorce and pension calculation experience, 401k and 401a plan provision consultant design and implementation Services experience.
He is a registered representative holding:
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
- Series 66 ( Uniform Combined State Law Exam)
- Series 6 ( Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative Exam)
- Along with Individual State Life and Annuity Insurance Licensing.
Eric is a fiduciary and a Registered Investment Advisor Representative. He is a graduate of Indiana University- Bloomington School of Public and Environmental Affairs, he has a Bachelors of Science in Public Affairs and Environmental Science.
To learn more about the professional history of your financial advisor, please visit FINRA’s BrokerCheck