Sharla D. Rountree is the owner of Personal Benefit Financial, which she joined in 1988.
Due to increased public awareness and consumer demand to be more knowledgeable about investments, retirement concerns and insurance options, Ms. Rountree has taught adult education through a community college on financial planning and investing, as well as, provided federal government retirement seminars with Personal Benefit Services Seminar since 1990.
Ms. Rountree has contributed to the “Money Wise” column for the Rocky Mountain News, a Bi-monthly Economic update and publishes a bi-monthly financial planning newsletter, The Dollar Chase. In addition, she works as a corporate and non-profit retirement plan advisor.
Ms. Rountree has received the designation of Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) from the College of Financial Planning in Denver in 1990 and was a member of the Colorado CFP Education Board and previous member of the Colorado FPA Education committee. She is a graduate of the University of Colorado with a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Marketing. She is an actively registered representative and holds the general securities:
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
- Series 24 (General Securities Principal Qualification Exam)
- Series 51 (Municipal Fund Securities Limited Principal Qualification Examination)
- Colorado licenses for Life, Long Term Care, Accident, and Health insurances.
To learn more about the professional history of your financial advisor, please visit FINRA’s BrokerCheck